Returns and Refunds
Last updated Jan 2017.
100% CUSTOMER SATISACTION WARRANTY
We are committed to backup the quality of the products on our website and we hope you’re happy with every purchase.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you can return your item (s) within 30 days of your purchase, following a return process that is meant to be easy and convenient. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate the return and refund or product exchange process with you.
NOTE: Please do not ship any item (s) to us before contacting us at email@example.com to coordinate.
Returns sent without contacting us first for instructions may not be processed.
• Step 1: contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to provide you with guidance to complete the return process. Please include in your email:
- Proof of purchase: receipt or picture of the original packing slip.
- Reason motivating your return.
- Specify if you would prefer to receive a refund to your original form of payment or as an eGift card from www.shoptoratora.com.
• Step 2: once you contacted us and have received instructions for the return, please ship your item (s) according to such instructions.
• Step 3: we will process your return once your item (s) is received and notify you.
Gift cards and downloadable products sold on this website cannot be returned.
Once your return is received we will send you an email to notify you that your refund will be processed. A credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, or an eGift card will be created for you, as per your preference.
Please note that if your original form of payment was Credit Card, we ask you to allow one billing cycle for the Credit Card refund to appear on your statement. If you choose to receive an eGift card, it will be issued within 24 hours of being approved.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
Please follow these steps before contacting us about a missing refund – please remember to allow one billing cycle for your refund to show on your statement when you paid by credit card:
• Step 1: check your bank account.
• Step 2: contact your credit card company – it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
• Step 3: contact your bank – there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
• Step 4: if you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will replace any item (s) that is defective or damaged for the same item (s). If you want to exchange an item you bought in our store, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to coordinate the exchange process with you.
If you received an item bought from shoptoratora.com as a gift, and the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, and if you decide to return it, you’ll receive a eGift card for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, the eGift card will be issued in 24 hours.
Please note that in order to return your gift we need you to follow the steps in the “Returns” section of this document. Please contact us at email@example.com BEFORE shipping your return.
If the item (s) you received as a gift was not marked as a gift when purchased, and you want to return it, we will need for you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE shipping any item (s).
To return your product, you should mail your product according to the guidelines we will provide when contacting email@example.com.
We will refund your shipping costs when the product return is due to manufacturing defects or due to customer insatisfaction with the product. Shipping costs incurred by returning a product that was received as a gift for a shoptoratora.com gift card will not be refunded.
Please contact us BEFORE shipping any returns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When shipping your returns please be aware that you should use a trackable shipping service, and you should pay for insurance on that shipment. We cannot be liable for lost inbound packages or items damaged that were shipped with no insurance.